Kale Blue Cheese Salad
- 3-4 stalks of Kale
- 1/4 sour cream
- 1/4 blue cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & peppa
- Half cherry tomatoes, and toss in a small bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut kale or tear from stem and cut kale leaves into smaller bite size pieces. Trash the stems!
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, sour cream, and blue cheese crumbles. very well!
- Toss in kale leaves and toss until completely coated in creamy dressing.
- Right before serving throw in the cherry tomatoes and toss again. WAHLAH!!!
Prosciutto Wrapped Basil Pesto Stuffed Chicken
- Handful of Cashews
- Small handful of Pine Nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 thick chicken breast
- 4 slices of prosciutto
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- place all of the Basil Pesto ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth, not too creamy. The pesto will still have a tiny chunky consistency. Set Aside
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt.
- Place your hand on the chicken breast and take a sharp knife and cut a slit lengthwise (not all the way through) to make a pocket from one end to the other. Deep, almost to the other side.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the basil pesto until leaking out.
- take a slice of prosciutto and wrap the chicken breast with it. May need a toothpick to hold it in place.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden, clear juices, or internal temp. of 160 degrees. (no pink center)
Summer Cucumber Salad
- Mix Good seasons italian dressing packet with olive oil and red wine vinegar based on the directions on the package. Sit aside.
- peel cucumbers and slice in thin coins.
- thinly slice red onion, as many slices as you prefer.
- half the cherry tomatoes
- half the avocado and slice in cubes
- combine all vegetables and top with 3 tablespoons italian dressing and toss.
- Salt to taste and can be refrigerated and stored for a couple of days.
- Good Seasons Italian Dressing packet.
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- 6-8 small homegrown cucumbers OR 4-6 large store bought cucumbers
- Red onion
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Avocado (optional)
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup light tasting olive oil
- 1 room temp. egg
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dill
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup FULL fat canned coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable bowl.
- Blend with an emersion blender for 1 solid minute.
- Refrigerate up to a week!